As you slowly begin to read my blog, you’ll notice I describe life experiences through quotes. So lets start the journey already
Here are a couple more “serious” reasons why I started this blog :
- Mahuli: The trek that made me start this blog
- Things That Inspire Me
- Do it when you think you can’t
- The conversations I have had: Look up and Listen
- The people I have met : Meeting your favourite traveller on streets of Mumbai
- The small little things in life: Stop making excuses !
- The movies I watch : Movies you’d never find on the internet
- The trains I have missed : How I missed my train to my first Overnight trek?
You may also be curious about my name so :
WHY I NAMED MYSELF THE DELHI GIRL?
I have been living in Delhi for the past 5 years now and a lot of people have told me, “Delhi grows on you”.
I always said shrugged it off and said, “Psst Bombay’s the best”.
Everything changed when I flew to Bombay for college and visited Delhi in the summer break. That’s when I fell in love with it. The turning point came when I took advantage of the geographical location of Delhi. IT’S THE CLOSEST TO THE MOUNTAINS. All I had to do was take an overnight bus and I could reach the mountains within the next 10-12 hours.
That is why I love Delhi. I started to identify myself as the proud Delhi girl who is originally born and brought up in Bombay.When I finally became serious to open a blog, the words just flew on the screen as I typed, “The Delhi Girl Explores.
WHY ARE ALL MY SOCIAL MEDIA HANDLES CALLED THE DELHI GIRL?
Consistency yo. That’s why.